Team HEXTACI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarrod Boom App

2 posters

Go down

Jarrod Boom App Empty Jarrod Boom App

Post  Jarrod Boom Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

Steam name: EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19453950

Reason: I want to help the server, and i love helping the community in anyway possible. I am good at roleplaying (and Ryan aka waffle? complimented me for it). I love the server, i just think it would use more mods and more rules. I would respect everyone (HAPPY BDAY RYAN!) and i would teach people how to play (already have done to a few) and i would tell them things like get an rp name and teach them how to do that and help with building. Also i would stop prop blockers and hackers. Thankyou for reading tihs Very Happy.

Who will support you: Kodi (these are names on the server) Ryan and maybe Yori

And i will add an extra question thingy

Any additional information u want to tell us? I helped the owner to remove a hacker, i told kodi who it was no one else knew, then kodi told ryan then insta ban Very Happy.

Last edited by Jarrod Boom on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add more cause ryan told me to)

Jarrod Boom

Back to top Go down

Jarrod Boom App Empty Re: Jarrod Boom App

Post  Wafflecopta Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am

Very good rp'r. As far as grammar went you forgot to capitalize a few "i"s. Accepted - you will be put into trial mod when I get on my PC tomorrow.

Wafflecopta
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum